Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am so tired!

For the last eight weeks, I have been going to bed very late around 1 or 2 a.m. and wake up at 7 a.m. Working full-time and taking 12 units at the same time is a pain in the "behind". I know there are many people doing the same thing. I am really admire people who are working, going to school, and taking care of their kids at the same time. Anyway, the quarter is almost over. I can't wait for the school to be over. I will celebrate by eating and sleeping as much as I can. Kakakakakka

2 comments:

  1. 12 units and working full-time!!!!!! You must have someone taking care of your life...laundry, cleaning, etc.!!! Or, you're a superperson...amazing! Right about the quarter ending. It's sure a ppppuuuusssshhh to the finish line! Hang in. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the same boat as you are. Working and going to school is a daunting task but we are almost done. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I cant wait to be done with this quarter and get started with my summer.

    ReplyDelete